commissions are currently: closed! (updated 20.12.2014 I think to re-open them again in 3-4 weeks)If you are interested to commission me
you can contact me here on DeviantArt, Tumblr or via E-Mail (Lynx.Felidae@gmx.at)
I accept paypal
(I´ll send you the info after you contacted me)
If the commission price is under $100 you have to pay in advance, if it´s over $100 you can pay in segments.general information:
- My "specialities" are sad and/or dark stuff.
- Melancholic setting is also good like my "SanSan" painting, if you are not sure just ask me it costs nothing .
- I´m also fine with action/fighting scenes and portraits as long as it´s not something fluffy, I´m sorry I tried to draw that and it´s really nothing for me :/
- Yes, I would love to draw your OCs.
- NSFW too but I´ll decide after I heard your idea
- If you want me to draw something different than what you see in my gallery I´ll honestly tell you if I feel comfortable enough to draw it - or not (like... some sci-fi setting, I´d try that yea)
- After I sent you the sketch and first step please tell me if you want something changed, major changes won´t be possible when I´m already done x__x!
- I´ll upload my commissions on my tumblr and DeviantArt ect. but please tell me if it´s okay to tag you with your name or if you want to stay anonymous.
- It takes me 5-10 days in averange to finish your painting (depending on how big and complex the image is and how many other orders I´m working on).
Prices:I´m changing my commission info right now I´ll update it when I open them again
*for each additional character means a second or third character/creature in the SAME painting, if that should not be clear
These are the starting prices, nothing is set in stone but I don´t want to join dumping prices, I´m sorry. I used to draw traditional too and the price differences are extreme, really... I´ll use my time to draw something especially for you
I compared my work with other artists I would say are the same lvl and I also calculated the time it would take me to finish a drawing.
Here´s an example from an art trade I did with hidethedecay
:rough sketchfinished painting
If you have any questions, please ask